My name is Daniele, I am Italian and I have been living in London for almost 6 years.
Before moving to London I used to work as craft carpenter with my father, however since I moved to London I have been in the hospitality .
As millions of people, the pandemic forced me home. I am lucky enough to have a big passion for craft carpentey and a big garden too. So,
I kept myself busy building my very own furniture for my new apartment.
I've always seen people on social media creating pieces with epoxy that looked so good that I thought only professionals would be able to create. Searching online I found so many products, I didn't know where to start from, until I found Craft Resin with its products accessible even to beginners like me and easy to use so I started experimenting. Many pieces ended up in the bin, others slowly slowly became nice pieces.
Finally then I decided to create something new without necessarily having to use molds, and looking at the various plants in my living room I noticed that one of these did not have a vase so I thought I'd try to make one myself with the leftover resin from my kit .
Armed with a lot of patience, creativity and my inevitable beloved headphones with my music, I started adding colors that could suite this plant. Seeing the final result I thought " I'd try to post it on the Facebook community page!" by participating in the Talent Awards contest. I'm so much very happy for all the many many people that voted for my piece and helped me winning my first contest!
Again I'd like to thank the Craft Resin team for all the hard work they have done for us to create with resin, and to challenge ourselves by organizing events like this,
Thank you very much.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- How to use Craft Resin on a thicker project
- JEMMA FAMILTON, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- Safety precautions when using Craft Resin Epoxy Resin
- DANIELE CICCARESE, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- How to avoid dimples, fish eyes, pin holes and separations in epoxy resin projects
- How to fix small imperfections when using Craft Resin
- SHARON LEGG, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- How to clean up when using Craft Resin
- What temperatures are best when working with Craft Resin?
- KAREN HOOPER, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- What can Craft Resin be used for?
- Joy Maguire, ARTIST FROM THE US
- ALICE BUCKMASTER, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- Eva Miles, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- Kirsty Trathen, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- Tasneem Member, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- Marina Högnert, ARTIST FROM SWEDEN
- Rengin Dogan, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- Shannon Louise Gallon, ARTIST FROM THE UK
- IMAN HARRIS, EPOXY ARTIST FROM US
- Julie White, Artist from the UK
- Donna Green, artist from the UK
- Kat, artist from the UK
- Lily, artist from the UK
- Tabitha Osborne-Fox, artist from the UK
- Philippa, artist from the UK
- Laura Soothill, artist from the UK
- Ren Story, artist from the UK
- Vicky Rayden, artist from the UK
- Dennis, artist from the UK
- Kiri Bedward, artist from the UK
- Vera Schilling, artist from Germany
- Sherry Höhner, artist from Germany
- Alli Wallis, artist from the UK
- Gwen Mckeown, artist from US
- Chloe Turpin & Annabelle Madden, artists from the UK
- Sarah White, artist from the UK
- Annabelle Lloyd, artist from the UK
- Kirsty Janet Mary, artist from the UK
- Jaci Rutter, artist from the UK
- Denice Morris, artist from the UK
- Rachel Jeffery, artist from the UK
- Heather Stranaghan, artist from the UK
- Mandie Wrigley, artist from the UK
- Lucy-Grace Steele, artist from the UK
- Ellicia Holland, artist from the UK